RSS

Athlete's Foot - A Cure For Dry, Cracked, Itchy Feet

How To Find Athlete's Foot - A Cure For Dry, Cracked, Itchy Feet


Dry Cracked Feet

Athlete's foot (tinea pedis) is a fungal infection of the skin that causes scaling, flaking, and itching of affected areas. It is typically transmitted in moist areas where population walk barefoot, such as showers or bathhouses. Although the health typically affects the feet, it can spread to other areas of the body, including the groin (Wikipedia).

I used to have a never ending foot problem. The skin on the lowest of my feet was always dry, cracked and itchy. It was Athlete's foot.

I went to a doctor who told me to use antifungal medications. These high-priced medications would clear up the infection and then I'd stop using them. Then, the skin on the lowest of my feet would again come to be dry, cracked and itchy. The fungal infection had returned. This was a never ending cycle.

Until I figured out a cure on my own.

I started putting lotion on the bottoms of my feet on a regular basis. I do this at bedtime. I sleep barefoot. The qoute is now gone. I rarely have any problems with Athlete's foot anymore.

Any lotion will work--if you use it every day. However, I found one that works good than the others. It works faster. And once your skin is no longer dry and cracked, you won't have to use it every day. The best skin lotion is Aveeno.

It is available at shop and pharmacies. It can also be ordered online at Amazon.com

So now you have the cure too!

Note: This record should not be used as a substitute for consulting with your doctor. Any serious or recurrent infection should first be evaluated by a physician. Do not use lotion if your doctor recommends against it. Also, it is still valuable to take approved precautions to forestall Athlete's foot.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Triderma said...

Wow, this was an amazingly helpful post.

dry rough skin

cure dry cracked feet

diaper rash cream

spider vein treatment cream

Post a Comment